- Location: EMEA
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: CS003
AER International is a global mining recruitment specialist with many years successful experience assisting mining firms from majors to junior explorers in staffing their operations, corporate management teams and boards. We are currently working alongside a leading producer in their requirement for a Mill Superintendent.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing leadership to ensure that the operations team adheres to health, safety and environmental standards that exceed industry best practice and any applicable legislative/ statutory requirements and all company systems, policies and procedures.
- Operations and maintenance management according to quality and quantity specifications.
- Providing technical direction and support to the operations team.
- Ensure that agreed targets are achieved in the areas of Mill Availability, throughput and recovery.
- Financial performance, ensuring that process operating, and maintenance costs and capital expenditure are in line with the budget.
- Effective people management and training, ensuring that the operations team meets their performance objectives, and that performance reviews are conducted with individual development plans in place.
- Bachelor of Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
Experience and Requirements
- 10-15 years industry experience, ideally within Gold Processing.
- Fluency in English
If you meet the requirements and are an experienced Mill Superintendent please apply with your CV at email@example.com