- Location: Africa
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: AC009
For our client – an international mining operator in West Africa – we are looking for a Maintenance Planner – Port & Rail.
- You will be responsible for managing the maintenance planning processes within the Port, Railway Workshop and support the Mine planning,
- Ensuring the provision of adequate asset management systems and plans to support Operations and Maintenance teams in optimizing asset reliability,
- Improving maintenance effectiveness, minimizing maintenance costs and ensuring compliance to health, safety and environmental standards.
- You will have strong knowledge in Port material handling equipment’s (as Wagon Tipplers, Stackers, Reclaimers, Shiploaders, Belt Conveyor, Substations, etc.),
- Solid knowledge in Rolling stock material for Railway and knowledge in Mine activities
- The role is accountable for all Operations Readiness activities associated with the Maintenance Planning, including participation in HAZOP studies, model and detail design reviews for maintainability, equipment selection and lifecycle costs.
Please apply with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org