- Emplacement: Australia
- Un salaire: $160 – 170K + Super dependent on experience
- Reference: AR19
This is a unique opportunity to lead an underground mining crew through an exciting period of growth. With a proactive attitude to safety and self-driven work ethic and strong capability for achieving mine production/development targets, this may be the role for you. We are looking for an experienced Underground Supervisor who is pro-active, forward thinking and with a strong capability of fostering a culture of inspiration, innovation and collaboration across your team.
Accountabilities and Expectations
Reporting to the Underground Mining Superintendent and being a critical member of the mining leadership team, you will be accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely. In this role, you will be required to encourage, engage and empower your crew to challenge existing operating efficiencies.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- A WA Underground Supervisors Certificate of Competence (mandatory).
- Cert III in Underground Metalliferous Mining and Cert IV Frontline Management will be desirable.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card and Working at heights ticket
- Prior experience providing leadership and direction to a team of underground operators to improve performance and drive a positive safety culture.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills to plan and coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
- Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office and PRONTO is desirable
- First Aid Certification.
- Unrestricted C Class licence
- Hold a current National Police Clearance (6 months Validity)
- Be physically fit and must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical, full functional assessment and Drug and Alcohol screen
15:13 travel in company time.