- Location: Confidential
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: CF010
For our client, a world leading mining organisation, we are searching for a Technical Services Manager to be based at the corporate Head Office. The position will be offered on a residential basis along with a full relocation package.
- Responsible for the development of a “best in industry” Mine Technical Services (MTS) system and policies
- Develops and implements best business practices and policies that align with the organization’s overall strategy
- Ensures optimal utilization and management of the companies MTS functions
- Ensures all technical services teams are aligned with company strategy and policies
- Manages the annual Business Plan and Strategic Planning Processes for the company’s group of mines
- Ensuring operations adherence to Mine Planning QA/QC process and carry out regular compliance to plan audits
- Develops collaborative working relationships with key members of company Business Units
- Perform annual Reserve statements. Perform feasibility studies and designs on applicable projects
- Responsible for MTS employees capability development; sets up development plans, training and annual skills assessments
- Sets performance targets and measures, monitors, and manages overall performance of the function and direct reports.
- Capability to work positively with a team of professional and technical people in a changing, creating, innovative and energetic environment.
- 15 to 20-years of progressive “hands on” technical and operational experience with a solid understanding of open pit and underground mine technical services (MTS)
- BSc Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to lead MTS systems implementation, mine financials, project evaluations, and people development.
- Analytical skills, leadership skills, strong financial acumen, innovative and pro-active thinker, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to interact within a multi-disciplinary team, excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Expertise in the use of mine planning and scheduling software such as DATAMINE, TALPAC, WHITTLE, VULAN, DESWIK, STUDIO 5DP (EPS) SURPAC will be a distinct advantage.
If you meet the requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org