- Localización: Australia
- Sueldo: $100 - 150k
- Referencia: AR19
The Safety and Security Specialist will be a key role in developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures, best practice in relation to Safety and Security across the business.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with statutory requirements, industry best practice and WAL policies and procedures.
- Ensure the development and implementation of the WAL Health and Safety Management system, standards and procedures.
- Ensure all health and safety incidents are reported and where required investigated.
- Provide Crisis and Emergency Response readiness to ensure adequate and effective business response, recovery and continuity.
- Develop and implement Emergency Management Plans.
- Implementation of the Health, Safety, Security Management System, including development and review of key procedures, templates, forms etc.
- Development and implement risk management frameworks.
- Facilitation of Risk assessment workshops to effectively identify and control operational Safety risks.
- Ensure all core HS training needs are identified, included in training matrix’s and training providers identified.
- Define and support safety leadership behaviours and contribute to development of a high-performance safety culture.
- Lead and facilitate effective safety engagement, communications and education of the workforce and contractors (i.e. induction programs, coordination of health and safety committees, toolbox talks etc).
- Develop and implement an audit plan for assessing safety risks and perform regular audits, monitor compliance and perform risk assessments
- Provide technical advice/support and coaching to all levels.
- Audit of contractor’s performance against statutory obligations, contract requirements, technical standards and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement of safety and security throughout the company and enable ongoing development of innovative policies and practices.
- Develop, implement and maintain the framework and standards to ensure contractors have safe systems of work in place.
- Lead and provide a framework and processes for investigating and reporting on accidents and related incidents.
- Coach leaders in the business to achieve HS objectives
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in health and safety, preferably in Mining
- Experience with implementing risk management processes and systems
- Lead Internal Auditor
- Incident Lead Investigator