- Location: Scandinavia
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: SG-20192
For our client, an expanding international mining company are currently looking for an experienced Senior Rock Mechanic responsible for the mine’s mechanical work and lead a workplace whose main mission is to ensure plant and production safety on the mine.
- Dimension the rock reinforcement
- Follow the refraction sequence according to the five-year plan
- Ensure that the choice of mining methods is in accordance with the rock mechanical criteria
- Ensure that rock mechanical measurements and analyzes are performed
- System controller for seismic monitoring, maintenance and expansion of the system and analysis of data
- Rock mechanical stress analysis with MAP3D
- Dimension cable reinforcement
- Civil Engineering degree with specialization in rock and civil engineering or equivalent experience in the field and a number of years of experience in similar work.
- Knowledge in MAP3D is a merit.
- Experience from leading positions in the technology area.
- Higher studies as well as practical applied mining work are merit.
- 10+ years of experience
- Swedish and English speaker is preferred
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to Sgaluzo@aerinternational.com