- Location: Africa
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: CF002
For our client, a leading organisation within the mining industry with global locations, we are looking for a French speaking Site Quality Manager to work on an exciting new mine site in Gabon. The position is due to last for 3 years, and will have a high degree of influence on proceedings.
- Take full responsibility for the entire QAQC processes across the entire project.
- This will include working with materials teams, construction contractors, major suppliers, etc.
- Ensure that world-class QAQC as well as HSE standards are upheld during the entirety of the project by working closely with other departments.
- Act as the key point between the organisation and external suppliers.
- Lead & develop local teams where necessary.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a time-efficient manner.
- Set out short/medium/long term plans as the project evolves (across a 3 year period).
- 15 years’ experience in a Quality Management position working on large scale international projects, ideally within the mining industry.
- Previous experience working in Francophone Africa is highly desirable.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Proven ability to anticipate challenges in the short/medium/long term.
- A track record of success of working with projects benefitting from major investment.
- Degree-educated highly desirable, but strong relevant experience will also be considered.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills, and wish to join an ambitious major project, please send your CV to email@example.com.