- Location: Australia
- Salary: $100-150K
- Reference: AR19
This position will work across multiple packages keeping the Project Manager fully updated on the progress, ensuring that the packages are executed efficiently.
- Reviewing and understanding the Contractor’s designs, scopes, packages of works, program of works, inclusive of daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of progress up to and including on site.
- Monitoring and verifying compliance through sufficient auditing of test results generated by the Contractor.
- When on site monitoring and recording the Contractor’s site activities and report unsafe acts.
- Liaise with the contractor over any unsafe acts and or working practices you may observe or experience.
- Creating and maintaining accurate contemporaneous records in the form of daily diary entries.
- Pre-empt and mitigate risk across the IPT as it relates to NPI works.
- Be fully conversant with the terms and conditions of the requirements.
- Fully understand, manage and when necessary control any and all potential variations and or actual variations in the scope. Through the creation and use of an appropriately detailed change register agreed with the Project Manager NPI, the IPT commercial manager and project contracts.
- Ensure that maximum mitigation measures are deployed, to prevent any unreasonable cost overruns and time delays.
- Work proactively, plan ahead, resolve problems, resolve conflict and help coordinate the designs and documentation in consort with the Engineering Manager in order to maintain or improve upon planned progress.
- Verify progress of works to identify any gaps or issues – take remedial action to recover.
- Through weekly analysis of the project program/schedule and observation of progress, determine the impact of change on planned deliverable sequence activities, with support from the Project Controls Team. Ensure that findings are recorded (to form contemporaneous records) in the form of official correspondence, minutes of meetings and electronic correspondence.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date issues register, recording all issues raised during the design and documentation process.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in infrastructure on similar mining projects including NPI/Camp/Water experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on mining projects based in remote Western Australia. This experience should include Perth Office based work and Mine Site.
The salary range for this is around $100-150K depending on experience.