- Localización: África
- Sueldo: Please get in touch
- Referencia: AR19
For our client, a leading mining organisation within the mineral sands industry, we are searching for a Process Manager to work on a FIFO basis in Africa. The position will be offered on an initial 2 year contract.
The purpose of the role is to develop, utilise and deliver the required Metallurgical, processes, procedures and plans across the value chain to ensure optimised supply and recovery of product to agreed specifications and quality, on time, to the agreed operations budget whilst meeting all internal and legislated safety, health, environment and community requirements.
- Define plant operating strategies in order to meet and optimise recovery and quality targets.
- Define key operational processes, performance parameters and process operating procedures throughout the MSP, WCP and Laboratory.
- Communicate these standards and ensure compliance to these by subordinates and other stakeholders
- Establish and deliver effective operational planning processes in order to translate the medium term planning requirements into optimised mine schedules
- Establish processes for the monitoring of the effectiveness of production plans, mineral recoveries, grades and yields in order to maximise production efficiencies, throughput, recoveries and saleable mineral product.
- Ensure cost, quality, productivity, grade and recovery optimisation initiatives are fully risk assessed.
- Sc Chemistry degree or NHD in Metallurgy. Other relevant Tertiary Technical Qualifications could be considered
- Minimum 10 years, 5 years at Superintendent level all mineral processing related
- Must have prior experience working within the mineral sands industry
If you are interested and meet the requirements above please send your details to Chris Freeston at firstname.lastname@example.org