- Localización: Confidential
- Sueldo: TBC
- Referencia: AR19
For our client, a leading nickel production company with international assets, we are looking for an experienced Technical Services Superintendent based in the Pacific. Reporting to the Mine Director, the Head of Department Mine Technical Services is responsible for managing the Engineering, Production Geology and Resource/Reserve Modelling Functions on the Mine.
- Ensure quality assurance and quality control of geological data, model generation, mine planning, engineering and budgeting on both short and long term basis, ore quality, mine design, including geotechnical activities and mine water management.
- Optimizing costs and using resources, and must manage the social relations within the Department, with the support as needed by the Mine Director and Human Resources.
- Ensure close attention to mining data, performance, mineral quality, and mine planning and ore quality.
- Manage the Production Geology, Resource/Reserve and Engineering functions of the mine, and ensure ore of required volumes and chemical specifications are fed to the metallurgical plant.
- Put in place and coordinate different geology and engineering studies required to achieve objectives, and the continued long term sustainability of the Mine activities.
- Develop and create mine plans, associated designs and budgets for the mine.
- Engineering Diploma specializing in Mine Engineering or Mine Geology, with Mine Production and Engineering Training
- Professional experience of at least 10 years in a similar open pit mine environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in 3D modelling software, associated methods and techniques for mine planning, mine design, engineering and geology modelling functions.
- Proficiency in computer tools, databases and methods specific to mine planning, engineering and geology modelling.
- Experience with Ore Production Installations
- Business planning and economic modelling techniques relevant to mine planning and budgeting job functions.
- Bi-lingual in both English and French, with both oral, written and reading ability at the technical level.
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to Sgaluzo@aerinternational.com