- Emplacement: Pacific
- Un salaire: TBC
- Reference: BR2019-1
For our client, a well-known Mining Organisation, we are looking for a Mine Engineering Manager, to be based in New Caledonia.
- Participate to the program HSE
- Initiate and coordinate the mining engineering studies required to achieve the objectives
- Define the budget with his team and other services
- Ensure that the operation of the mine follows the design, plan and budget
· Perform production monitoring and operational performance mine
- Previous Professional experience of Open-pit
- Have at least 8 years’ experience in Mining Industry
- Ability to manage a team of technicians, operators and engineers
- Proficiency of tools and methods of modelisation of 3D, mining design and planification
- Fluency in French and English
- Proficiency of concepts, methods of geotechnical calculation and hydraulics
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to email@example.com.