- Location: América latina
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: NF20213
For our client, a well-known organisation with a global footprint and recent record production numbers, we are looking for a Management Controller. This is a real opportunity to get on board with a well-established company at their most iconic site in South America. Reporting to the Management Control Manager, you will hold a key role in the current and future success of this mine site.
- Implement and promote the right use of financial management tools, processes, and monitoring systems.
- Provide a breakdown of the company costs (production cost, full cost, etc.).
- Monitor the progression of goods’ value.
- Ensure that all corporate reporting requirements are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- Prepare and oversee the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and current estimates.
- Understand key business and financial information and communicate key results to the leadership team.
- Having at least 10 years of experience.
- Have held a similar position in a mid-size mining company, ideally in a similar context.
- Fluency in French.
- Masters’ Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- It would be desirable to have knowledge of the mining industry.
- Flexible and hard-working team-player with high level of confidentiality and integrity.
If you meet the requirements above and are an experienced Management Controller, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.