- Location: Africa
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: BR2019-4
For our client, a well-known Mining Organisation, we are looking for a Fixed Plant Maintenance Supervisor, to be based in West Africa on a FIFO basis.
- Maintenance Planning for all Assets and Infrastructure from the Mine, Rail and Port Operations
- Manage all supervision of maintenance planning activities (preventive and corrective, shutdown, long-and short term plan)
- Wide range of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil works for all equipment at the Mine in accordance to OEM requirements and the procedures
- Support the team on coordination of Maintenance services for internal and external activities
- Provide training and mentor to junior Maintenance planner, control, report with Maintenance Planning Section
- Ensure the technical implementation of maintenance planning procedures
- Previous Professional experience of at least 5-7 years as similar position
- Ability to manage a team
- Fluency in English, with French skills being highly desirable
- Proven track record of implementing world-class maintenance plans
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to email@example.com.