- Localización: Pacific
- Sueldo: 140 - 180,000k Euros Basis + Benefits
- Referencia: AR19
For our client, a leading nickel production company with international assets, we are looking for an experienced Country Mining Director based in the Pacific. Reporting to the General Manager, the Country Mining Director is responsible of 16 sites (including operations sites and exploration sites) for providing strategic leadership in the development and implementation of mining operations best practices to limit operational and HSEC (Health, Safety, Environment and Community) risks, while providing guidance in the pursuit of continuous performance improvement company – wide.
- Ensure the client standards and best practices are implemented, followed and disseminated company – wide.
- Support the budget processes, performing technical and financial reviews of each operational site’s plans and strategy.
- Provide support to Senior Management for issues related to this function.
- Provide guidance on mine design, mining methods and geomechanics.
- Identify opportunities for synergy between operations and projects.
- Establish, identify and track critical KPI’s.
- Perform site visits as required.
- Engineering Diploma specializing in Mine Engineering or Mine Geology, or postgraduate training (PhD, DESS) in mining
- At least 15 years of experience in the field of exploration and mining geology and exploitation in mining
- Technical skills: skills in exploration and mining geology and particularly nickel. Mastery of mathematical, geological and mining concepts of estimation, optimization and realization of mining projects.
- Technical knowledge of different mineral enrichment processes
- Knowledge of the best mining techniques and good knowledge of mining economics.
- Bi-lingual in both English and French, with both oral, written and reading ability at the technical level.
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to email@example.com