- Emplacement: Amérique Latine
- Un salaire: 90,000 - 112,000 Argentine Pesos + Benefits
- Reference: AR19
Company of Services in construction, is looking for incorporate into his team a Contract Manager whose main tasks will be the following:
- Responsible for the administration of the main construction Contract of the Project.
- Provides support to the administration of equipment supply Contracts.
- Contract communications management.
- Costs management – costs forecasting
- Claims management.
- Contract documentation administration.
- Contract certification processes – Milestone certification, construction progress and cost reimbursement
- Interaction across functional areas to deal with Contract aspects concerning each part of the Company – Planning, CapEx Management, Procurement, Construction, Compliance, Legal Department, Administration and Finance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Reside in Argentina
- Have 10 years’ experience in contracts department in mining
- Fluent English is required
- Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar.
- 20 x 10
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org