- Location: North America
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: TJ034
Our client is a market leading junior company within the Canadian market, with some exciting projects and properties in their portfolio. Following some significant results, the board are now seeking a CEO to drive the business to the next level. The position will be based in Vancouver, with regular travel to site. The CEO role represents an incredible opportunity to join this business in a growth phase and look to drive it forward within the Mining and sector.
- Reporting into the Chairman of the Board, the CEO will assume responsibility for a business coming into a new phase of growth. Working closely with the CFO, and COO, and other Directors, they shall look to drive the organisation forward.
- Assess and make recommendations on business structure and strategies, working closely with the executive team.
- Attend roadshows, fundraising events, lead the investor relations.
- Look to evolve and build a culture between product and service areas, while driving greater synergies for the organisation.
- Assume overall responsibility for the sales and business development areas, working closely with the team to drive excellent outcomes with clients and build outstanding internal relationships across the sales environments.
- The CEO shall look to drive strategic outcomes from each of the sites and travel between them to assist in fostering a close working relationship between the sites and the various operations areas.
- Extensive experience across the Mining Services and Mining and Resources related sectors, ideally both globally and also nationally in Canada. A strong network across Mining and Resources will be essential for success in this role.
- Background in Geology, with a strong focus and track record on gold exploration.
- Demonstrable experience in integration and similar instances, where systems, and processes have been key, while also driving cultural integration and synergies across Sales and Operations.
- Strong customer orientation will be critical as well as the ability to demonstrate strong leadership capability.
- Strong technical knowledge in relevant sector areas, overlaid with a desire to drive outcomes in customer and sales drivers, is crucial for success in this role. A degree in Engineering or similar would be preferable.
- Outstanding communication skills, with a proven ability to adapt across cultures and environments and drive teamwork both on location and remotely will also be highly desirable in this role.
What’s on Offer
A market leading executive salary package is on offer along with an enviable location from which to base the family. Further to this an attractive LTIP package with shares will be on offer.
The successful CEO will need to be based out of Vancouver and remote options are not being considered for this role.
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.