For our client, a world renowned Gold producer, we are searching for a Mining Technology Project Manager to work strategically across a portfolio of projects. The position will be based residentially in Russia on a 2 year FTC.
- Management of UG design for the Company’s strategic projects
- Project planning
- Control of compliance with work execution schedule
- Working with international and Russian engineering firms
- Search and development of advanced solutions to improve execution of mining projects
- Review of project management system (at the engineering stage) and development of a complex of measures for its improvement aiming to increase efficiency of the project execution
- Development of a professional training program for Project staff (mining)
- Fluency in Russian and English essential
- Strong and proved technical knowledge of gold recovery
- Implement the best practice of gold recovery in the company
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to achieve results through performance management.
- Studies in Mining (underground/open), Engineering or related experience will be an asset
- 15 + years of experience in the gold industry. Additionally, 5+ years experience with engineering companies/consultancies preferred.
- Previous experience working in Russia and CIS/FSU essential
- Project experience with huge projects (budgets more than $50 million)
- Spider Project, Primavera or MS Project, Deswik, MicroMine or others soft knowledge is required
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally, estimated at least 50% of the time
- Relocation to Russia required
If you meet the requirements and are an experienced Mining Technology Project Manager please apply with your CV at email@example.com