For our client, a leading exploration organisation listed in Europe, we are searching for a Geologist with experience of working in the Balkans region. The role will be on a residential basis, and will report into the senior management (and/or other board members), and will take full responsibility for geology-related operations.
- Ensure that the exploration goals are achieved on time and within budget
- Identify exploration opportunities
- Prepare and oversee operational budgets to evaluate the economic, and environmental efficiency and feasibility of the mineral extraction process
- Supervise the diamond drilling operations
- Oversee and manage the mapping of locations where the mineral deposits would be located
- Assessing extraction risks, and logging of results
- Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering and management personnel
- Overseeing and devising solutions around issues related to land reclamation and water and air pollution
- At least 6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of resource modelling software
- Knowledge of Micromine would be an advantage
- Working local language skills are essential
- Dispose of a track record of successful exploration and evaluation
- Knowledge of Bosnian legislation is essential
If you meet the requirements above and are an experienced Exploration professional, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.