- Location: Central Asia
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: LH000
A well-known mining company in Central Asia is looking for a Planning and Reliability Superintendent. You will be responsible for ensuring all hazardous plant has maintenance strategies in place, which ensure integrity and safety and meet government regulations.
- Ensure all equipment has maintenance strategies in place, established with safe work instructions for routine tasks, held so that they print with PM work orders.
- Maintain a safe, healthy & environmentally fair and friendly work environment.
- Ensure emerging or consequential maintenance is appropriately prioritised and scheduled.
- Lead short and long term planning.
- Assist maintenance engineers in establishing best practice and failure analysis of machinery and components.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate major component exchange program.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate major overhauls of front line mining equipment and large ancillary mobile plant.
- Close liaison with production personnel to ensure rolling maintenance schedules are agreed and supported.
- Liaise with the Supply group and the OEM’s to ensure the correct materials are suitably stocked.
- Deal with OEMs for consignment stock issues and any matters relating to parts availability.
- Ensure service kits are packaged and stocked as service kits for routine services of front line mining equipment and large ancillary plant.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience at corresponding supervisory positions working in the fields of Reliability Engineering, Planning and Scheduling, Maintenance Quality Management, Major Overhauls Coordination and whole of life strategic asset management planning within a mining environment.
- Knowledge of mine operations concepts, practice and procedures. Maintenance knowledge of Caterpillar equipment and a range of hydraulic shovels (electric hydraulic shovel maintenance knowledge is desirable).
- Strong exposure to supervising maintenance activities (e.g. technical trades, stock management).
To apply please send your CV to Planning and Reliability Superintendent – Central Asia