- Location: Central Asia
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: LH010
A leading mining company is looking for a Mine Technology Superintendent for their mine in Central Asia.
- You will be responsible for auditing and analyzing procedures and practices within the Mine Departments (Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and Training), and streamline the workflow through the implementation of new technology and applications.
- Supervise mine project activity on a 24/7 production schedule.
- Oversee the coordination and completion of all mine projects between Supervisors, Foreman, Contractors and Operators.
- Plan, in close consultation with other integrated departments, the project schedule, implementation, completion and commissioning with minimal impact to production targets.
- Optimize mine production through the use of new technology projects and productivity analysis, promoting safe efficiency as a culture.
- The idea candidate will have a Degree in Engineering (Mining, Civil, Project Management or IT).
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experienced at working with mining equipment.
- Good knowledge of available technology and solutions to optimize mining operations and procedures.
- Ability to understand mine plans, drilling and blasting, dewatering. Familiar with FMS and knowledge of software programming would be an advantage.
If you meet the requirements and are an experienced Mine Technology Superintendent please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org