- Location: Africa
- Salary: TBC
- Reference: AC006
For our client – an international mining operator in West Africa – we are looking for a Business Planning Manager
The role will focus on the following levels of planning:
- Strategy (asset life):
- Resource Development Plan, RDP (asset life):
- Life of Mine, LOM (asset life):
- Annual 3-year plan:
- Monthly rolling forecast (18 months):
- Annual 1-year plan (budget).
A successful candidate will have:
- An undergraduate qualification in a relevant Technical (such as Mining, Engineering, Processing, Geosciences) or Business discipline.
- Further educational qualifications: a formal financial qualification (such as Charter accounting or CFA) or a postgraduate qualification (Masters or Doctoral degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Must have extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
- Track record in financial modelling, quantitative analysis and in the application of techno-economic and valuation techniques.
- Financial planning and analysis:
- Project integration, planning and scheduling
Please note this role is offered on a FIFO preferred roster.
Please apply with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org